This course imparts today’s information workers with valuable skills on handling different types of documents with a variety of core and intermediate features to create and edit professional-looking spreadsheets for a variety of purposes and situations. Some topics may appear to be basic skill sets but are discussed in more detail, exploring at a higher level different options that can be chosen or applied for that skill set.
Students who complete this course will have reviewed all of the exam objectives and be on their way to preparing for Microsoft Excel 2013 Exam #77-420.
Being substantially different from Excel 2003 and earlier versions, this Excel 2013 course will prove very useful in helping students to better understand how they can use its software features and functionalities.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Understand the new workspace of Microsoft Excel 2013.
· Demonstrate the ability to use a Microsoft Excel 2013 application on a computer.
· Develop, format and modify using a Microsoft Excel 2013.
· Generate and apply standard mathematical and logical formulas using standard formulas and functions.
· Demonstrate competence in creating and formatting graphs/charts.
· Prepare for Excel 2013 examination.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for information workers such as decision makers, accountants, financial analysts, sales managers, data analysts, commercial bankers, and others who have frequent needs to use the advanced features of Microsoft Office Excel 2013. List of other professionals also include:
· Accountants, clerical and office professionals, consultants.
· Executives and managers, help desk personnel, instructors and trainers.
· Program and project managers, sales and marketing personnel.
· Product developers and students.
The course assumes that students have completed the Microsoft Windows course or have the following equivalent Microsoft Windows knowledge and experience:
· Start and run Windows.
· Use the taskbar.
· Use the Start button.
· Use the Help feature.
· Use Minimize, Restore Down/Maximize, or Close.
· Use the left and right mouse buttons appropriately.
· Understand file management techniques, navigate between files, folders, or drives.
16 Hours (2 Days)
This course programme comes with the following lesson plan titles. Brochure with more detailed outline is available on request..
· Introducing Excel.
· Constructing Cell Data.
· Formatting the Worksheet.
· Viewing and Printing Workbooks.
· Working with Charts and Graphics.
· Analyzing and Organizing Data.
· Customizing Excel.
Examination and Certification
After completing this course, students will be able to undertake Exam 77-420: Excel 2013. Students need to pass exam 77-420: Excel 2013 to attain the following certification: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2013.
|Excel 2013 Basics You will:
|Excel 2013 Intermediate
|Excel 2013 Advanced You will:
Our Courses Includes*:
Refer a friend Get 5% off*
Call Us Today!
(787) 998 0602
(787) 998 0720
Choose your best option:
• Classroom Training
• Online Training
• Live Virtual Training